We are hiring!
We are currently looking for ambitious and creative Part I & Part II Architectural Assistants to join our small, friendly team in Winchester. You will be working across a wide range of RIBA work stages, assisting with the development of design proposals, preparing & submitting planning applications, preparing drawings & visualisations, & liaising with both clients & contractors.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
· A passion for high end residential design;
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp (proficiency in Vectorworks preferable but not essential);
· Excellent design & presentation skills;
· Polite & professional attitude;
· Be able to work as part of small busy team;
· Excellent time management skills;
· Fluent written & spoken English;
· Full UK driving license.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.