We Are Hiring!
We are currently looking for an ambitious and motivated Part II Architectural Assistant to join our small and friendly team, who will be working across a wide range of RIBA work stages assisting with the development of design proposals, preparing & submitting planning applications as well as building control applications, co-ordinating with other members of the team, preparing drawings & visualisations, & liaising with both clients, consultants & contractors.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following;
· A passion for high end residential design
· A good interest in technical detailing
· Proficient in Vectorworks, Adobe Suite & Microsoft Office (Vectorworks preferable but not essential)
· Proficient in SketchUp
· Excellent design & presentation skills
· Polite & professional attitude
· Be able to work as part of small busy team
· Excellent time management skills
· Fluent written & spoken English
· Full UK driving licence
· Should be eligible to work in the UK and must be already living in the UK at the time of application
Please send a CV and examples of your work by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Lesley Hally.