We are Hiring -September 2019
LA Hally Architect is an award winningArchitectural practice based in Winchester,Hampshire, focusing on one-off residential extensions, renovations and new build projects.
EXPERIENCED PART II ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT/NEWLY QUALIFIED PART III
We are currently looking for an Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant /Newly qualified Part III to join our small and friendly team, where you will be working across a wide range of RIBA work stages assisting with the development of design proposals, preparing & submitting planning applications, co-ordinating with other members of the team, preparing drawings & visualisations, & liaising with both clients & contractors.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- A passion for high end residential design
- Strong technical understanding
- Developed knowledge of UK building regulations
- Proficient in Vectorworks, Sketchup, Adobe Suite & Microsoft Office
- Excellent design & presentation Skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Polite & professional attitude
- Be able to work as part of small busy team
- Excellent time management skills
- Full UK driving licence
All candidates must be fluent in both Spoken and written English
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.